Podcast: What do you really want from people?
April 13, 2016
Listen to Jennifer and Daniel Bauer on the Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast discussing "What do You Really Want From People?"
In this episode Jennifer and Daniel discuss:
- to say YES a lot
- steps to becoming authentic
- the importance of meditation and quiet
- how to become softer and gentler
- why being too credible can be a problem
- difference between clarification conversations and hard conversations
- have you thought through what you really want from people?
- how to give growth producing and humane connections
- the real misunderstanding between a multi-generational workplace
Better Leaders Better Schools guest Jennifer Abrams is an international educational and communications consultant for public and independent schools, hospitals, universities and non-profits. Jennifer trains and coaches teachers, administrators, nurses, hospital personnel, and others on new employee support, supervision, being generationally savvy, having hard conversations and effective collaboration skills.